A Reverse Osmosis membrane is an essential component in any reverse osmosis water purification system or water desalination systemfrom home water purification systems to bulky industrial water purification system because it is the Reverse Osmosis membrane which make any water purifier Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System; without any Reverse Osmosis membrane no water purification system can be reverse osmosis. Reverse
Blue Line Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System has DOW FILMTEC™‘s Reverse Osmosis membrane for providing pure and healthy to drink water.
DOW FILMTEC™ Reverse Osmosis membrane unit is preferred choice in water purification industry for home water purification system based on their reliability, unfailing and consistent performance.
FILMTEC™ membranes are certified to NSF/ANSI 58 standard, and delivers excellent performance in terms of flux, salt, organics rejection, and microbiological resistance.
DOW FILMTEC™ Reverse Osmosis membrane have excellent contamination rejection capability in quick response period while maintaining the flow rate to its optimum level.
DOW engages advance membrane technology and automated fabrication to accurately manufacture FILMTEC™ reverse osmosis membrane’s every single element to pre-defined specification for guarantying best reverse osmosis membrane industry wide. DOW FILMTEC™’s Reverse Osmosis membrane are manufactured with special premium components and tested vigorously to guarantee the maximum contamination rejection.
DOW FILMTEC™ Reverse Osmosis membrane or film comprises of 3 layers/films; an ultra thin polyamide barrier layer-1st layer at uppermost, a microporous polysulfone interlayer-2nd layer anda polyester supporting web-3rd layer on the bottom surface. Every layer is custom made to specific requirements.
- Polyamide Thin-Film Composite membrane.
- 120 micron polyester supporting web, 0.40 micronmicroporous polysulfone interlayer and 0.2 micron ultra thin polyamide barrier layer.
- DOW FILMTEC™ Reverse Osmosis membrane removes from 96% to 99% of contamination.*
- Stabilized salt rejection minimum 98 – maximum 99%%.*
- Free chlorine tolerance <0.1 ppm.
- Feed Silt Density Index (SDI) 5.
- pH Range, Continuous Operational 2 – 11 pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.) 1 – 13.*
- Manufactured using FDA-compliant materials.
- Excellent membrane flux for higher productivity and lower pressures.
- Instructed to change every 2-3 years because of Middle East’s high temperature tap water.
- 10” industry standard size.
- Made in USA.
Typical Reverse Osmosis removal chart
|Under the sink water treatment system· Point-of-use reverse water treatment systems· Office
|· Institutions/Schools/Colleges· Restaurants· Ice Makers